Monday, March 15, 2010

TULSA WORKSHOP....NEXT WEEK!

We at Memorial Drive love March! I'm still thrilled to be a part of one of the high energy and impactive events on earth! It is too exciting!

Jason Thornton and Shane Coffman are directing the event this year. I have complete confidence in their eager leadership.

You'll note some new twists this year which I believe will be a big plus. For one, you'll note round tables with chairs on the floor of the Pavilion more conducive to class settings. A big move, though, is the initial gathering at the Pavilion on Wednesday night for the kickoff of the entire workshop.

Couple new speakers to the Tulsa scene like Al Maxey, Kim Pyles, Kyler Erwin, and others with Don McLaughlin, Rick Atchley, old Marvin Phillips, etc. and we've got a tremendous program on our hands.

I look forward to having First Day back in concert Friday evening. There is a special singing group Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights at 6:00 so get ready for singing great strong praises to God.

The workshop concludes Saturday afternoon at 5:00. And then....I really look forward to speaking alongside two of my heroes Sunday morning at our 9:00 a.m. (and only service that morning) assembly. They are great guys and I always love to listen in on what God is doing with their hearts. Their names? Dusty and Tim Rush!

See you in Tulsa!

No comments: