Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HEAVENLY DAYS

I've been thinking about heaven. How's that going to work? I mean how is God establishing initial entrance. How do those who lived in the days of pre-automobile, pre-cell phone....how do they and we of car/phone lifestyles fit into the same new world?

When He says He is building us mansions I see that as like on acreages; not on dinky corner lots. Do these mansions come furnished or are the walls bare and the furnishings are up to the individual? Will we get to heaven and find the keepsakes of our past have been transferred over in pristine condition?

Time will die. So how will we know how to be us....schedules and the like?

How will work go? For instance a lot of farming matters are hard work. But portions of it are like vacations. I would like the non-work part of farming to be there. I would like to live on a small farm adjacent to two things; an ocean and a golf course.....and all of my friends live on my cul-de-sac....or hey, upstairs maybe.

This transition is going to be most strange. Yet, God is the Master of creativity. Heaven surely must be packed with beauty, so do you think it will be like going to an endless art museum where we note mountain ranges, geysers, water falls, and relatives?

All I know for certain is God has created so much wonder within the heavens and earth now that I can't imagine how fascinating and breath-taking heaven will be. I think now is unsearchable in all its glory. Heavenly days are going to be out of sight!

No comments: