- As you break the bread remember how religion broke Jesus.
- If he would have chosen to remain whole we would have no one to save us.
- He is the bread of life.
- We are called to follow in his steps.
- We each have him in our system because he was broken down into Spirit form.
- His body was crushed like grapes.
- In following him, we cannot be effective unless we yield to being treated as bread and grapes; picked apart and crushed.
- Much of religion is for the followers of man-rules.
- Christianity is for the followers of the Suffering Servant.
The standard for world evangelism is formulated through communion. Broken and squeezed of our own recognition, we are to be willingingly/voluntarily torn apart with the hope others will remember our God as they dismantle us through criticism, avoidance, and painful judgment.