Friday, March 27, 2009

WORKSHOP IN PROGRESS

The attendance is strong. Good crowd last night to hear Loyd Harris; a very good man from North Little Rock.

Classes are full and overflowing in some cases. I talked with one speaker who isn't accustomed to having a packed classroom. He said, "This is fun."

One vendor who has been here for years told me this morning it reminds him of the good old days when the classes were full and still hundreds roaming the booths...even during the classes.

God is blessing....and I've got to get back!

3 comments:

Broken Chains 4 All said...

Enjoying it, Terry. Good speakers...good classes. Blessings,
Don Middleton

Anonymous said...

tell us more details when you get time... prayers from Nashville

patti said...

Sure missing being there! I'm closing my eyes and imagining!