Saturday, August 02, 2008

AN EVANGELISTIC CONCEPT...continued

Lee Keele has left a new comment on your post "AN EVANGELISTIC CONCEPT": Great idea Terry. I have a heart for something, too. Would you say a moment of prayer about it with me? My prayer is to reach politicians. I don't know how or what it might look like. But I believe our country needs not just a change in politics, but a change in the hearts of politicians. lee

What Lee has brought to our attention is key. I have the halls of Congress targeted in one of the phases of this original plan...after working the entertainment field in Hollywood and next New York. However, Lee's would reach deeper into the political system; national, state, county. Way to think, Lee.

Keep imagining. There is no class or rank of individuals who are exempt from the love of Christ; nor our ability to persuade them. We can and must use the brilliant tools God has placed in our hands to advance the Best News in the World.

FYI...I am continuing to speak to Methodist church personnel about using our teaching on baptism in their circles as they are asking big questions. I know of another denominational brand without a preacher and this congregation is stumped as to what to do next since they are small in number. I am going to talk to them about using DVDs of my Sunday sermons. The tools are there to make this work.

Here's what I want you to get today: "Think Souls" is not just a bumper sticker. It's our wonderful way of life. Keep doing it. Thanks, Lee Keele for seeing another zone of people.

2 comments:

Terry Laudett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terry Laudett said...

Terry R.,
I needed to delete my comment because it referred to my job. We had a meeting at work today to let us know to be careful about publicizing (?) our jobs. Sorry about that.