Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DOES GOD KNOW AS MUCH AS GOOGLE?

During last night's MLB All-Star game, I noticed the Baltimore players had an orange patch with the 4 on it. I assumed someone had died; but couldn't recall who might have been #4 on his uniform.  I googled #4 patch on Orioles' uniforms.  

It is in memory of long-time Orioles' manager Earl Weaver.

What micro-mini secretary lives inside of my iPhone 5 that can check on this data to come up with incredible information?  And, does God know all of these details?

Ah, that's what excites me.  I am just fascinated with Google's intelligence bank.  It is more than I will ever explore.  Yet, it is God who created the creators of the Google concept.  Both are beyond me.  If the created can be so spectacular, how about the Creator?

The response should be obvious.

Yet, I ask this question.  Is this wow-ful One the dynamic God presented at your place?  Does your congregation have a sense of Beyondness and Wowedness and How Can This Be-ness?  The very definition of
g-o-s-p-e-l is not good news; but in reality is too good of news to be true.  

Churchers, we have some work to do.  At times we may have communicated a God weaker than iPhone 5.  At times we may have implied we have a dull religion with a yawn and a roll of the eyes.

Yes, iPhone 5 really impress me for I just converted from the slider.  Yet, this joy has been surpassed for a long time because I deal with over-joy in getting to co-labor with One who know EVERYTHING!


No comments: