Thursday, May 16, 2013

WHEN THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE BUT INVISIBLE HOPE

I will never be anything more than a funny little man trying to catch on to what so many have known all along.  Yet, I don't mind being behind.  The more I see of God the more I conclude I will always be wonderfully behind!

Steven Furtick speaks a language I like.  He penned, Every big dream has a small beginning.  No exceptions.  Every tree was a seed once upon a time.  The people who do big things for God are the ones who have the perspective to see the potential in these small beginnings. 

Furtick goes on in reference to the one praying for rain, Elijah didn't waver in faith because of limited visibility. 

Faith is a new kind of sight.  It sees through the blockades and the hindrances to human estimation as well as calculation.  Faith already perceives what visibility always refuses to show. 

When there is nothing to see but invisible hope (and you go ahead an exert such hope), you are a wonderful, cheerful blessing to your family and your community.  Hear God...and then believe Him when there are no markers along the way to verify your thrilling vision. 

Faith thrills the world!

No comments: