Saturday, April 20, 2013

WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!

Do you know what I like best about the church? 

Ah, I wouldn't know either.

I wouldn't know because it is just TOO MUCH!  Maybe that would be at least in my top ten.

I wonder how much of the time I bum around as if I am blind to life on the Emmaus Road.  One of the things Jesus teaches by his walk is the grand value of being attentive.  Jesus saw.  He possessed a great vision for creation and special eyes for those in the community who were usually unnoticed.

I am nuts about life!  It is one of the handiest of God's delightful vocabulary.  Aren't you grateful He said, Let there be man?  Let there be woman?  Hurray for us!

So don't let the routine rob you of the awe of you.  Don't.  Don't let the distractions take away the wonder of you.  Don't.

We are alive!  If the church is to be about anything, it is to be about Life!  Like it!

No comments: