Monday, March 25, 2013

WORKSHOP RESPONSE: POSITIVE AND OVERWHELMING

I've never experienced from other workshops anything like the outpouring of the one last week.  This is and Ephesians 3:20-21 kind of beyond your imagination moment.

My incoming emails and texts are off the charts remarkable.  I don't do Twitter or Facebook; yet I'm sure the wires are experiencing flurries of positive response.

What a workshop!  What a work of God!

Google "Francis Chan Unloaded His Heart" by Erik of the Christian Chronicle.  Read the reponses.

Just amazing. 

I was engaged in hundreds of conversations every day.  It was one testimony after another of humility and great love.

My favorite of all favorite comments was by a twenty-four year old university student from LSU.  She said, The Workshop has caused me to love the Church of Christ again.  That's what it did for a lot of our guests.

God moved and we saw Him; we experienced Him.  And....we are so very grateful.

No comments: