Monday, August 06, 2012

DECORATE THE WORLD WITH BRIGHTNESS OF PEOPLE

I guess because I am a man that I have forever dreamed of doing something big; I mean a major statement of accomplishment.  I could be in the Senate.  I tried out for the Minnesota Twins.  To be a stand-up comedian was short-lived as I never tried it once.

Yet, I delight in the Lord's reality from moment to moment as if He has given me something far more thrilling than becoming well-known.  He has given me a gift through Paul's comments in Romans 4:17; God creates something from nothing and gives life to the dead.

I believe Him.

So my role in life?

I am desperate to communicate to others that they are amazing and important.  I truly live to see others come alive!  My thrivability is in any situation where I sense one or several in my presence are doubtful as to their gifted genius and my assurance convinces them otherwise.

People are mighty and wonderful and powerful and important because God makes something special out of everyone.  We are NEVER in the presence of a permanent loser.  NEVER.

Though an unscientific appraisal, I believe everyone from Prince to pauper is in need of one and only one main thing: a positive and life-giving word.  God spoke all into existence and then passed the talent and responsibility on to us.

Ah.  I have lips which....form words.  Wow!  What a coincidence! 

Some feed the hungry while others clothe the poor.  Both are like Jesus' efforts.  I desire to specialize in feeding the spirits of the unsure or the confused or the abused.  They need food; hope-filled word food. 

Mark this down: regardless of fame or impression of anyone in your midst, each will welcome words that offer light and hope.  If you have lips that move, consider forming free and creative sentences to make someone's day. 

I've received them over the years in calls, notes, whispers, and emails.  They are so powerful I want to pay it forward.

To each reader guilty of making my day so bright by your words of Light....thank you!  I felt them.  I continue to operate from them.  And believe it, the world is missing these very gifts because there is a great drought of words....good words which will change one's world.

If you want to see any group arise from a dark hole of depression--whether office, seminar, or church--tell them how good they are because such is absolutely true. 

We all light up when we find out somebody believes in us!

No comments: