Today I am officially on Medicare!
Believe it or not....I now carry an official Medicare card!
So here are ten things I have accumulated in knowledge over these six and a half decades:
- If the English language does not have sufficient words, make them up. Sometimes these new ones are even better.
- As you get older you cannot help but notice how the younger generations mumble so badly. Try not to say anything for they just don't realize it.
- When you refer to "when you were a kid", this causes others' eyes to roll into the backs of their heads. This is a rather weird reflex, don't you think?
- Do not go into shock nor display your inner frustration when your colleagues cannot remember where you put things. Don't people pay attention anymore?
- If you will drive around just a bit more, you will most likely recall where it was you were headed.
- There seems to be a blurring as to whether you took action on an item or you thought you should take action on said item.
- It is of vital importance that you scout out where all of the public restrooms are.
- You conclude that those who sob when they turn 30 are idiots.
- Old is always ten years away.
- For those of you in your 40s, your day is coming sooner than you think and this makes me happy!