Monday, May 21, 2012

THE GREAT NEED AMONG US

I see believers scurry to engage in meaningful works.  I hear critics toss random opinions this way and that.  Surely I fit into both categories at times.

The more I observe and the more I listen, one thing is strikingly apparent.  There remains an extreme need for all of the professors and laborers to better know this one we call Jesus.

America is suffering damaging drought of the human spirit because He has been flatly rejected both in and out of the church.  Unbelievers....well they don't believe Him.  Believers....well we are too quick to suffer distraction from the one who holds hope.

The good news is we are free to return to the Well.  It is clear our nation thirsts for something more than our earthly abundance.  May awaken to the great need.

No comments: