Monday, October 17, 2011

PRIVILEGED TO PREACH AT MEMORIAL

I love the anticipation of our Sundays! Yesterday was as usual...fabulous!

What I like about Memorial is that what we once preached and talked, we now experience.

The place was packed; full of visitors. Two homeless men who have never met (individual bridges) were with us due to the compassion of sweet members. Two of our very poor from the food pantry were sitting in our midst.

What blessings.

It is extremely rewarding to sit among believers who get it best we can. And....we are still learning. If I were to choose to be someone, it would be me. I get to be with this church!

1 comment:

Leah M. said...

Your blog is a blessing to me; a positive reminder of the family God has given me. I'm so glad you are as excited about Memorial as I am. Hopefully I will get to see you soon!!!