Saturday, October 29, 2011

I GET SO TIRED OF ME

Do you ever feel like everywhere you go, you show up?

I get pretty weary of me. Will I always be this way?

Will I always have big ideas and great causes and strong opinions only to recall what a louse of a man I am?

Yes, I know our adequacy is in the Spirit. I wrote a little book about it. And when I am focused upon His skills, life is surely more meaningful.

But I get so disappointed when I forget and then restart that wandering trek of putting people together and systems in order. If it weren't for God, I wouldn't be able to do anything. It makes such great sermon point; but why can't I remember it?

His grace allows me to get to do incredible and sometimes seemingly impossible stuff. But I must not forget He runs the show. As much as I tell myself this, it seems I handily forget and take over from here.

I get so tired of me. One would think I would have gotten better at it by now. Oh well...a new day comes my way and a new start with it.

No comments: