Friday, January 28, 2011

Baseball Update: Yahoo!

I pray seeking God to work.  In approaching camp, I asked Him to work.  I utter prayers to God all day long seeking His grace and thanking Him for sending it.  I wake up in the night and pray.  I must have God's grace or I'm completely left in the darkness of no productivity.

So much is happening...really I'm having a bit of trouble concentrating on this actual writing because another is in the cubicle with me using the computer beside me....and he keeps asking me about what I do...and he's interested in being used to make the world a better place.

I'm headed off to some sort of banquet....but had to run by and tell you I am healthy, doing well, and in awe of so many things happening I must start writing them down....so many stories.  For example, I just 20 minutes ago milled around the bar and one of the roughest pros called me aside to tell me he's started to church...but hasn't been baptized yet. He brought it up.  I didn't ask.  I don't think the rest of the players would believe it....but he wanted me to know.

Yahoo!

1 comment:

tim rush said...

(This is from Quincy)

I read your note (blog). I kind of understood and I thought it was kind of nice. All I understood was when you said that you would keep on praying and you would wake up in the middle of the night.

I love you. Have a fun time.

Quincy