Because I am in discussions of both the searchers and the seekers, I have pondered my ideas of what ought to be asked in interviews. Some are:
- Tell what you have seen God do that couldn't get done by any other means.
- What was it God taught you that freed you from your inadequacies?
- Share with us your roughest time in kingdom work and what God did to help you survive.
- Do you believe the Holy Spirit is active, sort of active, not active among us today...and what verses back your position?
- What good is prayer?
- When you see members who seems dead or ministries that seem dead, what hope do you have to offer?
- Why do you think critics are important in your ministry?
- Why do you think the real work is to believe Jesus (Jn. 6:29)?