Sunday, September 06, 2009

A STRANGE TWIST DON'T YOU THINK?

First of all, what are you three doing reading my blog on this holiday weekend? Surely there are only three of you looking in. But, I write none-the-less.

You noted my blog last week about receiving the baseball signed by John Grisham? From his work of The Painted House, I knew the Cardinals and baseball were in his zone.

So this morning I sent him a Thank You letter and then thought....ah, why not? So, I autographed a Voice of Silver, Heart of Gold Jack Buck book!

I figured I hadn't had a John Grisham autograph and he didn't have a Terry Rush autograph. Now he can be happy!

Ah, that is a strange twist, don't you think?

1 comment:

Steven Hudgins said...

Things come in threes. Being one of the three, I just wanted to see if you were going to labor this weekend. To answer the question of your strange twist; I would say it would be more of a curve ball. Great Home Run! Hope you enjoy your holiday.