Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OH, JUST THINKING

Do you ever get tired of being behind or even out of date on all of this technology stuff? It bugs me. I can't keep up with the outdated stuff let alone engage in current creations. I just got used to computers and they made me learn to drive a mouse. I told them I didn't want a mouse. I got one anyway. Who came up with "mouse"? Why not call it kidney or pancreas? Right click your pancreas to download......

I didn't want a cell phone. Finally I got one but wouldn't let anyone have my number for two years. I don't like being on the phone.

Blogs came along and I thought that was shoes for a dance. I'd heard of some friends in Illinois who learned, I understood, to blog and went on blogging trips and contests. Turned out it was clogs. I accidentally backed into blogging as I simply responded to Tim's blog and inadvertently set up my own. We are about to reach 200,000 hits and I know 180,000 have to have been mom.

Then came Bluetooth and Twitter. Who comes up with these names and why? About the only thing I know about either of them is I don't have them....do I?

So I said to myself last night in my spare time, why don't I create the next new quicker-than- lightning communication wizardry? So I have. I have come up with something which beats fax machines and texting in one heartbeat. I am starting (and you are in on the ground floor/ribbon cutting announcement) a new company product called GreyCyb.

GreyCyb is where you send brainwaves of thought through space to your intended receiver; your boss or your spouse or whoever. It's up to them to pick up the vibes from cyberspace. This should be a hit as there are no tools or machines to buy. There is no expense so every office complex will want GreyCyb. Washington D. C. will flourish once GreyCyb hits town.

You just think it forward. But here is the big plus. If your boss or your spouse should ever begin to question you for not telling them an important detail, you simply reply, Did you check your GreyCyb? I thought it over to you the minute I thought of it. If you don't take the time to check GreyCyb......what you don't have GreyCyb? Oh no wonder you are out of touch. It isn't my fault. I GreyCybed it over. You need to step up into the 22nd Century field...it's that advanced!

2 comments:

Kevin D. Woodson said...

Greycyd, Wonderful! HAHAHAHAHA!!!LOL out loud!

Norsemanrm said...

I'm seriously trying to figure out if you forgot your medication or Over dosed.
You crack me up.
But I may try the tactic the next time L says "why didn't you tell me"