The death toll is usually culminated in the name of Truth. Just a few of these battles encountered have been:
- Truth against versions of the Bible other than KJV
- Truth against congregations offering a Mother's Day Out program for their communities
- Truth against the Holy Spirit working
- Truth against the divorced community
- Truth against several coming down front to comfort a responder to the invitation
- Truth against solos and duets and praise teams
- Truth against listening to those outside of our brand speak when we all read their books
On the list goes in a consistently positioned againstism.
The Truth is and always will be ultra-significant. I wonder why the againstism party cannot see the Truth that Jesus faced their crowd centuries ago. He was against the againstism group. Their reaction was what any good and faithful Truth Seeker would do.....they killed him in the name of Truth. The pattern continues. Truth is killed by those wielding the sword of Truth. These plot and plan and they get their way. Our cities and suburbs are strewn with deadened souls as they once sat among us; but againstism finally took its toll.
Such a lifestyle comes from a wisdom that is earthy; but not from above. It's backing is selfish arrogance. We all must avoid such dangerous doctrine: Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom. But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic. For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there is disorder and every evil thing...James 3:13-16.