Monday, September 22, 2008

GET MOTIVATED!

Our staff attended an all-day seminar today called "Get Motivated". We heard General Colin Powell, Zig Ziglar, Dr. Robert Schuller, Mayor Rudy Guilliani and several others. I love days like this. I got to spend time with some of the more special people in my walk and got to hear great ideas from highly successful individuals.

When I attend seminars like this they always awaken my senses to possibility. I love the idea of possibility. We live under rule of a creative God who brings the most marvelous things into existence. We are created in His image and we, therefore, have an impactive spirit which thrills the universe! It was noted in many speeches the clarity of Jesus belonging in the market place.

The sheer truth of God placing resurrection power in us gives me chills of wonder. We can go about creating new events and new people. We don't have to give up on anyone. There was much presentation regarding investments and the stock market which went right on over my head. But I picked up in those presentations the tremendous fact that there is so much knowledge to learn new things in those areas which will benefit the common man.

Lest we forget, there is new knowledge abundant in the Bible yet to be discovered. There are new ways and new windows of opportunity. We are still learners. I love learning of a God soooo big He leaves me feeling I'm always in kindergarten. Discovery in the business world is just getting started. So it is in the spiritual world. Stay alert to God's new ways and contemporary wisdom. No generation has drained God of all the new He has in store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not too many years ago, you probably asked, "What's a blog?" Now, you are one! You've embraced this new avenue of technology to share the resurrection power of Jesus Christ and for that many of us are grateful. Today, on my blog, I nominated you for 2 "blog world awards" because I am grateful for your ministry. Thank you!