Tuesday, January 22, 2008

This is starting to show up on some blogs around the world....well, maybe Brenda Hughes' anyway. When Jeff and I are speaking at the same time, I try to urge most people to sacrifice by going to hear him. It just makes me feel better knowing I tried. But...crowds are crowds.

Speaking of Walling speaking, check out the workshop website at http://www.tulsaisww.com/ Lots and lots of special things going on for families, children, teens, missionaries, and leaders.

I'm headed for Cardinal Legends baseball camp in Jupiter, Florida early in the morning. Pray for this effort. Lord willing, I'll be back at Blogville early next week!


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Workshop schedule looks great this year! Can't wait!
I will be praying for your time in Florida.

jackie chesnutt said...

Terry, because of my Native American heritage and your imminent baseball camp departure, I ascribe to you this Cherokee handle - you shall be known as 'Whif-a-kaw-sha.'

Translated: "He who holds wooden club in hand and flails aimlessly at the air as a blindfolded child with sugar overload would attack a pinata." May this encourage you!

I love you....have a great time and bring back wonderful memories. And, if asked, tell LaRussa I am NOT interested in making a comeback!