We must realize the following:
- Life in the pulpit, or in leadership, or in the church is not easy. It's icon is the cross and it's a serious one.
- God will deliver if we give Him time. Do you think Moses' mind wandered during those forty years? Do you think Joseph had time to reflect when in the pit, and then on the run, and then in jail?
- We must humble ourselves. God has loads of life to hand us, but we must let go of the grip of self-preservation. God alone is supplier. God alone is protector. God alone is God.
- We can realize we can dream big with the expectation He will trump our greatest imaginations! I love this one. He is true to Himself and He made this promise...Eph. 3:20-21.
- Don't let anything distract you from praising God. He is to be credited with any and every facet of the brotherhood's brilliance. He is brilliant! He is fascinating! He is the biggest and brightest beauty beyond all comparison.
To get to coordinate with the God-scheme can be so overwhelming it can cause us to nearly die in thrill. We are in this for the long haul. Our God is worthy of our eternal praise! Give it...and don't look back. Don't quit!